Why service your bike at BUMSONTHESADDLE?Service is our speciality. We have spent over a decade worth of working man hours to ensure we offer the best in the country. We have the tools, knowledge, processes, the spares and most importantly trained folks to pull it off. From the very beginning we have advocated a DIY approach to bike maintenance. Every biker born out of BUMSONTHESADDLE is taken thru an intense bootcamp to ensure they are equipped for this. Apart from regular maintenance we recommend you get your machines checked professionally - specialized knowledge, correct tools and a trained eye often save money and ensure safety of the bike and the biker. We stand by our service with a two week service warranty - any issues you are welcome to swing by and get it sorted out on priority.
SMOOTH OPERATORRs. 1,900
Those bearings are really hurting by now and need some lubrication. We strip and clean the frame till it shines. As we rebuild the bike we ensure all bearings are super smooth. Nothing is left out.
- STANDARD tune-up
- Suspension Service (SR Suntour suspension grease)
- Repack Bearings
- Squeaky Clean Bike
STANDARD TUNEUPRs. 900
Get's this bike back to the “smooth” glory days. Slick crisp shifting, true wheels, a clean and precise drivetrain.
- QUICKIE tune-up
- Degrease and Lube
- Service Cables (stop rust)
- True Wheels
- A Clean Bike
QUICKIE TUNEUPRs. 400
Get's you back on your bike and riding quickly. All safety checks done, crisp shifting and precise braking!
- Brakes Dialed
- Shifting Tuned
- Basic Safety Check (inflation, bolts, QR)
- Tighten and Torque Bolts
- Bar TapingRs 250
- Brake setupRs. 100
- Boxing / UnboxingRs 750
- Bike WashRs 300
- Disc Brake Bleed (per wheel)Rs 300
- Derailleur adjustmentRs. 350
- Derailleur Hanger AdjustRs 300
- Drivetrain Setup (clean, lube, setup)Rs 500
- Suspension Fork Service (basic)Rs 1100
- Tubeless InstallationRs 500
- Wheel true, per wheelRs. 250
- Wheel Build (per wheel)Rs 500