CASH ON DELIVERY IS NOT AVAILABLE FOR THIS PRODUCT
- If you're getting into gran fondos, weekend epics, or racing, you need a bike that's reliable, stiff, and value-packed. You need the Allez DSW SL Sprint Elite. It has all the performance you need to explore the world of cycling, from a stiff alloy construction and carbon fork to a durable Tiagra groupset. At the heart of it is our DSW Sprint Technology, which strategically places more welding material where it's needed, resulting in an aluminium bike that's more compliant and considerably stiffer. How stiff, exactly? It's the stiffest alloy bike we've ever tested. Drawing inspiration from the Rider-First Engineered Tarmac, this frame has a unique down tube, bottom bracket shell, and head tube, plus fork sizes that correspond to frame size. This ensures uniform performance across the entire size run. Making sure every single watt you produce gets transferred to the road, it has short chainstays that create an extremely stiff and rigid rear triangle. But it goes beyond just pure rigidity, as the hydroformed tube shapes have also been aerodynamically optimized to slice through the wind. For the build, we spec'd it with Shimano Tiagra shifting, fast-rolling Axis Sport alloy wheels, and a stiff Praxis Alba 2D crankset.
- E5 Premium Aluminum frame with Allez D'Aluisio Smartweld Sprint Technology refocuses weld locations, allowing for more material to be placed where it's needed for increased stiffness and compliance where you really need it.
- Our top-tier S-Works FACT carbon fiber fork provides incredible stiffness and front end steering response, while also efficiently absorbing road chatter.
- The Praxis Alba 2D crankset is an incredibly stiff crankset with supreme ramping for precise shifts between the rings.
- FRAME: Specialized E5 Premium Aluminum w/D'Aluisio Smartweld Sprint Technology, hydroformed aluminum tubing, tapered head tube, OSBB
- FORK: S-Works FACT full carbon, size-specific taper
- FRONT WHEEL: Axis Sport
- REAR WHEEL: Axis Sport
- INNER TUBES: 700x20/28mm, 40mm Presta valve
- FRONT TIRE: Espoir Sport, 700x25mm, 60TPI, wire bead, double BlackBelt protection
- REAR TIRE: Espoir Sport, 700x25mm, 60TPI, wire bead, double BlackBelt protection
- CRANKSET: Praxis Alba 2D
- CHAINRINGS: 52/36T
- BOTTOM BRACKET: Praxis
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano Tiagra STI, 10-speed
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Tiagra, braze-on
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Tiagra 4700, 10-speed
- CASSETTE: Shimano Tiagra, 10-speed, 12-28t
- CHAIN: KMC X10, 10-speed w/reusable MissingLink
- FRONT BRAKE: AXIS 1.0
- REAR BRAKE: AXIS 1.0
- HANDLEBARS: Specialized Shallow Drop, alloy, 125mm drop, 70mm short-reach
- TAPE: Specialized S-Wrap
- STEM: Specialized, 3D forged alloy, 4-bolt, 7-degree rise
- SADDLE: Body Geometry Toupé Sport, steel rails, 143mm
- SEATPOST:Specialized Venge, FACT carbon
- SEAT BINDER: Allez Sprint Aero
No matter you want to ride a ROAD MTB or Hybrid Bike but Choosing The Correct Frame size Bike is the most Important thing.
**Hence Please refer to the Size chart or Reach out to Us before making the Purchase.
Sizing tips: Measure your inseam. Find your height and inseam in our chart. If you are in between sizes, size down for a more comfortable ride.To find out the right frame size Bikes and other bike sizing information please CLICK HERE.
Size Chart as per Rider's Height:
EMI is offered on Credit Cards from the following card issuing banks
- American Express
- Axis Bank
- HDFC Bank
- ICICI Bank
- IndusInd Bank
- Kotak Mahindra Bank
- RBL Bank
- Standard Chartered Bank
- Yes Bank
The option to select an EMI is available after you checkout and choose a card based payment mode.
Fore More Info on EMI Payments Click here
We all love to ride our bikes, and we know how exciting it is to get a new bike.
Our READY TO RIDE Service ensures you can ride your bike within a few minutes upon receiving it.
NO MECHANIC REQUIRED
Building a bike to ride smoothly and safely requires specialty tools and expertise. Trained and experienced bike mechanics assemble your bike with precision and care in a professional bike shop environment using correct bicycle specific tools and procedures.
We review your new bike to ensure there are no missing parts and that they all work together as desired - derailleurs shifting perfectly, brakes performing flawlessly, and that your wheels are trued to perfection. Our mechanics complete a thorough 30 point checklist to assure that your new bike is not only perfectly tuned, but that every nut and bolt is torqued to exact technical specifications. This is the same quality control process that we use for the thousands of bicycles that roll out of our bike shop to ensure they are high performing and are safe to ride.
Every bike is then carefully packed and ready to be shipped out using the best shipping companies in the country.
BOX TO RIDING IN 10 MINUTES
When you receive your new bike all you need to do is complete a simple 10 minute process and you are Ready to Ride. It actually takes longer to remove the foam padding that safely protects your bike than to do the final easy assembly steps.
After removing your bike from the box and removing the foam padding, you only have to tighten the pedals and handlebars, install the seat and plug in the front wheel and you'll be riding in 10 minutes.
Proven to work even with the most mechanically un-inclined person.
Road bikes are designed to be ridden on good unbroken surfaces. Good tarmac is fantastic as it allows you to ride the bike fast and long, but these bikes can definitely roll over fire roads or broken tarmac patches. Road bikes do not come with suspensions and riding them over broken patches can seem quite jarring.
Typically road bikes are identified by ultra slick tires and drop down handlebars and delicate looking frames.
There are different types of road bikes depending on the experience they deliver- Classic Road Bike, Aero Road Bike, Performance Road Bike, Endurance Road bike, Cross-country Road Bike, Time trial and MORE!
If you are the kind of rider who enjoys the idea of riding long distances on well-paved roads, conquering that steep hill on the outskirts of the city, aspiring to be a road bicycle racer at your local city bicycle races or attempting to pull off a few uber long rides (the sport is called Randonneuring/Brevets) at some point of time, the road bike is the ideal choice for you. These bikes are light in weight and have features to make the rider fast and aerodynamically efficient.. read more