absoluteBLACK 2x 110/4 53T Road Round Chainring (Black)
absoluteBLACK Premium Shimano 110/4 BCD compatible ROUND chainrings are designed for new and old type of Shimano cranks like Dura-Ace 9100, 9000, Ultegra 8000, 6800 & 105 R7000 and more. These are finest round aftermarket chainrings in terms of shifting, stiffness and manufacturing quality. 10/11/12spd compatible. Made in EU
- One of a kind look
- Super stiff design due to thicker, 5mm construction
- Bespoke Absolute Black 4 / 6 point ramp and recess shifting design shifts as crisp as original
- Finest design that provides excellent strength to weight ratio
- Size :50T (114g), 52T (129g), 53T(136g)
- Colour Options :Black, Grey
- Compatibility : In short EVERY Shimano 4 bolt crank. Shimano Dura-Ace 9100, R9120, R9150 & R9170 Di2 & all 9000 series, Ultegra 8000, R8020, R8050 & 8070 Di2 & 6800, 105- R7000, R7020, R7070, 5800, Tiagra 4700. Di2 compatible. 10 / 11 / 12spd compatible. Use bolt covers for best appearance.
- Bolts : For Outer chainring please order "Long bolts" from us OR our Bolt Covers. Changing Inner chainring only? use original bolts.
- Material : CNC machined 7075 Txxx Aluminum. Long-lasting construction. Type II anodizing
- Ramps on big rings are specially configured for combinations: 50/34, 52/36, 52/38, 53/39T
- If you wish to use other configuration it will also work, but shifting will be slower and may require more "adjustments" of front dérailleur to be acceptable. Also remember that front dérailleur can only accept max 16T difference between 2 chainrings - this is how Shimano and Sram designed them.
- Absolute Black always recommends using a new chain when fitting new chainrings.