Giro Carbide R II Shoes (Black/Charcoal)
Estimated Shipping Widget will be displayed here! (with custom color)
The Carbide™ R II is an XC shoe with the comfortable, supportive fit found in our premium shoes. We added a nylon and rubber co-molded outsole for impressive durability, grip and traction in rocks and mud. While we were at it, we redesigned the upper to combine supple synthetic fiber with mesh panels for increased breathability and lighter weight.
Three wide straps allow easy fit adjustments, and a supportive EVA footbed enhances comfort. A stout injected nylon sole helps transfer power to the pedals instantly, enhancing your connection to the bike.
- Fabric High-quality, breathable synthetic fibre with mesh panels
- Insole Die-cut insoles
- Midsole Mid-foot scuff guard
- Outsole Co-moulded nylon and rubber high-traction lugged outsole
- Closure Classic 3-strap closure
- Weight 310 grams (size 42)
|Stiffness Index||8 out 14|
|Weight (grams)||310 g|
|Upper Construction||Synthetic Fiber|
Comfortable and nice looking shoes