- Morph Carbon 12 AAS sole with full-carbon insert in the pedal area with a stiffness index of 12.0. The exclusive Anatomical Arch Support® made of TPU,allows the shoe to perfectly shape on the bow arch,making it the ideal sole for any type of foot
- Speedplay adapter compatible for the lowest stack height between foot and pedal
- The BioMap unibody construction upper has a more anatomical, wraparound design that minimizes energy loss to the pedals
- Double SLW2 dial, the only dial with step-by-step and full release in a single button that provides optimal pressure distribution
- Integrated heel system ensures efficient heel retention
Sole Overview: Morph Carbon 12AAS
Power straight to the pedals and arch support for any shape of foot. The full-carbon insert in the pedal area delivers an excellent response on the pedals without impacting the low-weight design or first-rate ventilation. The Morph Carbon 12 AAS sole features the exclusive Anatomical Arch Support®: a TPU arch support integrated between the sole and the upper that enables the shoe to adapt to the arch while providing the best possible support when riding. TPU offers a reduced degree of flex so is an ideal material for long-distance riding.
Exchange are eligible only in the following scenarios.
- Exchange request to be initiated within 7days from the date of delivery.
- Item was delivered in a physically damaged condition.
- An incorrect item has been delivered to you.
- Delivered Item has manufacturing defects.
- This Product is eligible for Sizing related Exchange.
Note: We allow only one time sizing exchange for each order.