Shimano SH-RP100 Road Shoes
Estimated Shipping Widget will be displayed here! (with custom color)
All-around performance road cycling shoe with SHIMANO quality, comfort, and function.
- Comfortable fit and perfect support for pedaling
- Dual hook and loop straps provide reliable and secure fit
- Lightweight glass fiber reinforced nylon sole
- Indoor cycling friendly SPD and SPD-SL cleat compatible
- Reflective print on heel cup for improved visibility
POWER TO THE PEDAL
At SHIMANO, “Power to the Pedal” is not a catch phrase, it’s an obsession. Footwear and pedals designed together and engineered as a system to create a holistic outcome. Our pedal engineers collaborate with footwear experts to create the only shoe and pedal combination designed from the ground up to perform for each rider and their unique demands.
Human feet have the right balance of flexibility and resilience to conquer all sorts of terrain. So why don't off-road cycling shoes? Shimano understands that aggressive trail riding and racing demands the right mix of protection, stability, and surprisingly, flex when the going gets really tough.
The toe-spring section of a cycling shoe plays a key role in supporting efficient pedalling. Too high, and it causes increased tension in the plantar, calf, and hamstring muscles. Too low, and you get a bowlegged, inefficient pedalling form. Extensive research by Shimano's R&D experts has produced a superior shoe design with an optimized toe-spring section that promotes a smoother, more energy-efficient upstroke. Built based on feedback from pro riders, Shimano Dynalast helps reduce energy loss on long rides, letting you keep more in the tank for that final sprint to the line.
- Outsole Stiffness - 6
- SYNTHETIC LEATHER - Lighter, stronger and more durable than natural leathers
- WIDER CLEAT ADJUSTMENT - Expands range for mounting cleats
- COMPATIBLE WITH SPD AND SPD-SL
- Usage - Road
- Weight - 255g (Size:42)