Affordable high-performance road endurance shoe for the aspiring rider.
- seamless one-piece upper for ideal fit and all-day comfort
- light carbon fiber reinforced nylon sole for power transfer
- micro-adjustable Boa L6 dial with hidden wire routing
- clean design delivers pure, functional performance
- durable, wide heel pads provide walking stability
- optimum linkage of air flow over upper, insole and outsole
- women’s specific fit for a more natural, comfortable fit
- best match: PD-5800 pedal
The toe-spring section of a cycling shoe plays a key role in supporting efficient pedalling. Too high, and it causes increased tension in the plantar, calf, and hamstring muscles. Too low, and you get a bowlegged, inefficient pedalling form. Extensive research by Shimano's R&D experts has produced a superior shoe design with an optimized toe-spring section that promotes a smoother, more energy-efficient upstroke. Built based on feedback from pro riders, Shimano Dynalast helps reduce energy loss on long rides, letting you keep more in the tank for that final sprint to the line.
Boa closures offer infinite adjustment for a glove-like fit. On-the-fly, one-handed adjustments, secure locking and fast release. Sheds mud and water while saving weight.
Pedal System: SPD-SL*
Closure System: dial, Velcro
Sole Stiffness: 8 (on a scale from 1 to 12)
- Upper: other (synthetic leather)
- Lining and Sock: textile (mesh)
- Outersole: other (nylon, carbon)
We accept sizing related exchanges on this product.
Please make sure you initiate the exchange within 7 days from the date of delivery.
Exchanges are also eligible in the following scenarios
- Item was delivered in a physically damaged condition
- An incorrect item has been delivered
- Item has manufacturing defects
Returns and Exchange are not applicable for colour & incorrect purchases. Please note that we allow an exchange only once.
Products shipped would be as per the color described in the product title on the product page. Images on product pages can sometimes be misleading and are meant to be indicative in nature.
Make sure you read our Detailed Returns Policy.