The Shimano SH-XC500 SPD Shoe is a comfortable and functional mixed terrain shoe.
- mini power strap shoe lacing securely holds foot
- lightweight and rigid carbon fiber reinforced midsole
- supple synthetic leather with perforated venting for superior fit
- exclusive Michelin high-traction, mud-shedding tread
- rubber anti-slip arch outsole pattern
- reinforced spike mount for extreme conditions
- best match: PD-M8000 pedal
The toe-spring section of a cycling shoe plays a key role in supporting efficient pedalling. Too high, and it causes increased tension in the plantar, calf, and hamstring muscles. Too low, and you get a bowlegged, inefficient pedalling form. Extensive research by Shimano's R&D experts has produced a superior shoe design with an optimized toe-spring section that promotes a smoother, more energy-efficient upstroke. Built based on feedback from pro riders, Shimano Dynalast helps reduce energy loss on long rides, letting you keep more in the tank for that final sprint to the line.
In collaboration with Michelin, Shimano developed a new sole that combines dual-density rubber & strategic lug placement pattern for better grip without compromising pedalling efficiency.
Application: Cross Country, Cyclocross, Gravel
Pedal System: SPD
Closure System: laces
Sole Stiffness: 7 (on a scale from 1 to 12)
- Upper: other (synthetic leather)
- Lining and Sock: textile (mesh)
- Outersole: other (rubber)
We accept sizing related exchanges on this product.
Please make sure you initiate the exchange within 7 days from the date of delivery.
Exchanges are also eligible in the following scenarios
- Item was delivered in a physically damaged condition
- An incorrect item has been delivered
- Item has manufacturing defects
Returns and Exchange are not applicable for colour & incorrect purchases. Please note that we allow an exchange only once.
Products shipped would be as per the color described in the product title on the product page. Images on product pages can sometimes be misleading and are meant to be indicative in nature.
Make sure you read our Detailed Returns Policy.