The Shimano XC7 MTB SPD Shoes are designed for off-road XC racing with comfort and maximum performance in mind.
- ultra-rigid, lightweight carbon fibre reinforced midsole
- supple high-density synthetic leather with perforated venting for superior fit
- Boa-IP1 reels with power zone wire guide and a front strap that holds the foot stable
- adaptable cup insole
- exclusive Michelin high-traction, mud-shedding tread pattern outsole
- dual density rubber compounds provide the right balance of grip, durability and flexibility
- perfect in combination with PD-M8000 pedals
The toe-spring section of a cycling shoe plays a key role in supporting efficient pedalling. Too high, and it causes increased tension in the plantar, calf, and hamstring muscles. Too low, and you get a bowlegged, inefficient pedalling form. Extensive research by Shimano's R&D experts has produced a superior shoe design with an optimized toe-spring section that promotes a smoother, more energy-efficient upstroke. Built based on feedback from pro riders, Shimano Dynalast helps reduce energy loss on long rides, letting you keep more in the tank for that final sprint to the line.
In collaboration with Michelin, Shimano developed a new sole that combines dual-density rubber & strategic lug placement pattern for better grip without compromising pedalling efficiency.
Boa closures offer infinite adjustment for a glove-like fit. On-the-fly, one-handed adjustments, secure locking and fast release. Sheds mud and water while saving weight.
Sole: ultra-rigid, lightweight carbon fibre reinforced midsole with Michelin rubber sole and Dynalast-Technology
Sole Stiffness Value: 9 (on a scale from 1 to 12)
Closure System: BOA-IP1 dial and one Velcro strap
Technology: Shimano Dynalast, Michelin
Application: Cross Country, Cross Country Race, Cyclocross
Pedal System: SPD
We accept sizing related exchanges on this product.
Please make sure you initiate the exchange within 7 days from the date of delivery.
Exchanges are also eligible in the following scenarios
- Item was delivered in a physically damaged condition
- An incorrect item has been delivered
- Item has manufacturing defects
Returns and Exchange are not applicable for colour & incorrect purchases. Please note that we allow an exchange only once.
Products shipped would be as per the color described in the product title on the product page. Images on product pages can sometimes be misleading and are meant to be indicative in nature.
Make sure you read our Detailed Returns Policy.