When it’s time to channel the inner explorer in you, pull on the Outcross Plus Shoes and breath in everything Mother Nature has to offer. Perfect for tackling rough terrain, ensure that the trail leaves no marks or scuffs with the 3D mesh upper coat, producing a wear-resistant protective film to keep your footwear fresh.
Built to Travel
Fitted with a calibrated stiffness mid-sole, picking up speed to find the perfect flow is easy. Optimal power is transferred from body to pedal and also provides a springy step in your stride should walking become the chosen method of travel. If a berm comes up on you quickly, Michelin rubber tread provides the perfect grip no matter how damp the surface is.
Comfort and Fit
Sporting an integrated heel system and asymmetrical straps, the foot is maintained in the perfect position throughout your session. Reducing pressure and maximising grip, the shoe also benefits from the SLW2 dial which offers full release with the single push of a button.
• Carbon XC 12 Sole with full-carbon insert in the pedal area and a stiffness index of 12.0. TPU inserts in strategic points ensure high traction and outstanding wear resistance
• Made with Xframe® patented construction and ultralight next generation materials that are only 0.5 mm thick, the upper transfers every watt of power and provides the snuggest, even fit with no pressure points
• Highly abrasion-resistant rubber reinforcements ensure 360° protection along the entire upper
• SLW2 dial, the only one with step-by-step and full release in a single button
• Integrated heel system containing directional fibre prevents any slipping
• Performance Regular footbed provides greater support