Stages Power MTB. Power isn't just for roadies. Stages Power meters are ridden by world and national champions in every discipline of cycling. From weekend warriors to BMC Factory Racing, Trek Factory Racing XC and Olympian Chloe Woodruff, Stages Power for MTB is ridden by the best athletes in the world.
Active Temperature Compensation as standard equipment. Consistency of measurement is the most important feature of a power meter. Stages Power was the first meter to make temperature compensation an automatic process ensuring accurate readings no matter the environmental conditions.
Individual meter calibration for the most accurate results. Stages Power meters are calibrated individually to ensure a +/- 1.5% accuracy level. Individual calibration means that you can trust the data produced by our system.
- ± 1.5 % accuracy in all conditions
- Active temperature compensation
- Accelerometer based cadence measurement
- Wirelessly upgradable firmware
- LED indicator displays battery level at start up (with no need for connect to an app) and confirms successful zero reset
- Updated accelerometer and addition of gyroscope for improved cadence resolution
- Upgraded BLE and ANT+ radios offer a 6X improvement of data transmission strength
- Accuracy: ± 1.5%
- Power meter housing: low profile design, with robust door interface
- Weight: Only adds 15g to base crank arm
- Battery Life: 200+ hours (coin cell: CR2032) when used as a single sided meter
- Power range (Watts): 0 to 5000
- Cadence range (rpm): 10-220
- Water resistance rating: IPX7
This carbon fiber Stages Power meter crank arm is compatible with many SRAM GXP mountain cranks with a 168mm q-factor.
Frame Compatibility: Most frames, see fit guide in our Support section
Device Compatibility: ANT+, Bluetooth Smart Ready
Software Compatibility: Stages Link, Training Peaks, Strava, Garmin Training Center and others
- Power Meter
- High quality CR2032 coin cell battery
- Lifetime access to Stages Link for power meter management and firmware upgrades.
- 2 months free access to Stages Link premium training and coaching features.
- Product Identification Card with Serial Number and ANT+ I.D. Number.
- User Guide
EMI is offered on Credit Cards from the following card issuing banks
- American Express
- Axis Bank
- HDFC Bank
- ICICI Bank
- IndusInd Bank
- Kotak Mahindra Bank
- RBL Bank
- Standard Chartered Bank
- Yes Bank
The option to select an EMI is available after you checkout and choose a card based payment mode.
Fore More Info on EMI Payments Click here