CASH ON DELIVERY IS NOT AVAILABLE FOR THIS PRODUCT
- If you're getting into gran fondos, weekend epics, or racing, you need a bike that's reliable, stiff, and value-packed. You need the Allez DSW SL Sprint Elite. It has all the performance you need to explore the world of cycling, from a stiff alloy construction and carbon fork to a durable Tiagra groupset. At the heart of it is our DSW Sprint Technology, which strategically places more welding material where it's needed, resulting in an aluminium bike that's more compliant and considerably stiffer. How stiff, exactly? It's the stiffest alloy bike we've ever tested. Drawing inspiration from the Rider-First Engineered Tarmac, this frame has a unique down tube, bottom bracket shell, and head tube, plus fork sizes that correspond to frame size. This ensures uniform performance across the entire size run. Making sure every single watt you produce gets transferred to the road, it has short chainstays that create an extremely stiff and rigid rear triangle. But it goes beyond just pure rigidity, as the hydroformed tube shapes have also been aerodynamically optimized to slice through the wind. For the build, we spec'd it with Shimano Tiagra shifting, fast-rolling Axis Sport alloy wheels, and a stiff Praxis Alba 2D crankset.
- E5 Premium Aluminum frame with Allez D'Aluisio Smartweld Sprint Technology refocuses weld locations, allowing for more material to be placed where it's needed for increased stiffness and compliance where you really need it.
- Our top-tier S-Works FACT carbon fiber fork provides incredible stiffness and front end steering response, while also efficiently absorbing road chatter.
- The Praxis Alba 2D crankset is an incredibly stiff crankset with supreme ramping for precise shifts between the rings.
- FRAME: Specialized E5 Premium Aluminum w/D'Aluisio Smartweld Sprint Technology, hydroformed aluminum tubing, tapered head tube, OSBB
- FORK: S-Works FACT full carbon, size-specific taper
- FRONT WHEEL: Axis Sport
- REAR WHEEL: Axis Sport
- INNER TUBES: 700x20/28mm, 40mm Presta valve
- FRONT TIRE: Espoir Sport, 700x25mm, 60TPI, wire bead, double BlackBelt protection
- REAR TIRE: Espoir Sport, 700x25mm, 60TPI, wire bead, double BlackBelt protection
- CRANKSET: Praxis Alba 2D
- CHAINRINGS: 52/36T
- BOTTOM BRACKET: Praxis
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano Tiagra STI, 10-speed
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Tiagra, braze-on
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Tiagra 4700, 10-speed
- CASSETTE: Shimano Tiagra, 10-speed, 12-28t
- CHAIN: KMC X10, 10-speed w/reusable MissingLink
- FRONT BRAKE: AXIS 1.0
- REAR BRAKE: AXIS 1.0
- HANDLEBARS: Specialized Shallow Drop, alloy, 125mm drop, 70mm short-reach
- TAPE: Specialized S-Wrap
- STEM: Specialized, 3D forged alloy, 4-bolt, 7-degree rise
- SADDLE: Body Geometry Toupé Sport, steel rails, 143mm
- SEATPOST:Specialized Venge, FACT carbon
- SEAT BINDER: Allez Sprint Aero
No matter you want to ride a ROAD MTB or Hybrid Bike but Choosing The Correct Frame size Bike is the most Important thing.
**Hence Please refer to the Size chart or Reach out to Us before making the Purchase.
Sizing tips: Measure your inseam. Find your height and inseam in our chart. If you are in between sizes, size down for a more comfortable ride.To find out the right frame size Bikes and other bike sizing information please CLICK HERE.
Size Chart as per Rider's Height: