Wahoo KICKR Bike V2 Electromagnetic Direct Drive Smart Bicycle Trainer
🚚 Delivery Estimated between 05 March and 10 March.
The all new KICKR BIKE Smart Bike offers unprecedented innovations such as integrated grade changes, customizable gearing, and simulated shifting to create the most powerful, personalized, and realistic indoor cycling and training experience.
- Customized fit, shifting and gearing to match your outdoor bike.
- Real-time physical grade changes for immersive and realistic rides.
- Accurate power measurement of +/- 1% with up to 2500W of resistance.
- Virtually silent operation
- NEW - Direct Connect and WiFi Connectivity
- NEW - ERG Easy Ramp gets you back in action
- NEW - Odometer tracks total trainer mileage
- Trainer Type- Direct Drive
- Resistance Type- Electromagnetic
- Connectivity- ANT+, ANT+ FE-C, WiFi, Bluetooth and Direct Connectivity
- Max Power- 2500 Watts
- Max Slope Simulation- 20%
- Min Slope Simulation- -15%
- Power Accuracy- ±1%
- Flywheel Weight NA
- Total Weight- 42KG
- Power Source- 100 - 240 V
- Cassette Included- no
- Dimension (LxWxH)- 51X28X44
- Supported Third Party Apps- Wahoo Fitness,Zwift, TrainerRoad, Rouvy,Ful Gaz
- Supported Devices- iPhone / iPad: iOS 13 or newer,Andorid,MacOS: Bluetooth enabled or pair with ANT+ dongle and Windows PC: Bluetooth enabled or pair with ANT+ dongle
In The Box
- KICKR BIKE smart bike
- AC Power Adapter
- Allen Wrenches (4mm and 5mm)
- Handlebar Assembly
- Seatpost and Saddle Assembly
- Does not include pedals
- Return Policy
NO Exchanges or Returns on this product.
Check our detailed Return Policy for more information.
Easy to set up and quite friendly connection with main platforms
This is a awesome trainer
I was upgrading from Tacx Flux2 and all I can say is "Wow". Placing order was a breeze, got the product delivered without any hiccups. BOTS even called up to check if I wanted the unit to be assembled and delivered. I opted to DIY and it turned out to be a breeze. Fit on the Wahoo app didn't work as expected, so I had to do the manual settings. I used to spend less than 1 hour on the earlier trainer due to the unrealistic feeling and the rigidity. But on this trainer I am spending more time and the advantage of the climb integration is superb. I am using Fulgaz on Apple tv and it works like charm. Zwift has issues with Bluetooth remote and I opted to stick to Fulgaz. This bike with adjustable geometry actually helped me to experiment a lot with my reach and saddle height etc and I am happy to find a new sweet spot. To conclude, even though its an expensive buy, with frequent lockdowns and rains, if you want to keep riding with a more realistic experience, please go for it!.....