A well tested reliable gadget ..
Haven't used it much, but I'm sure it works great. Got it for a good deal I feel.
Thisbi the first cycli computer I bought and truly satisfied. Mount is very sturdy. Thank you BOTS for bringing best products at best prices.
Very good and accurate device. Attachments for putting it on bike are good too.
I am using this product since 6 months. No major issues faced till now. Below are some pros and cons:
1. GPS connectivity is reliable.
2. All my rides were recorded without any issues. Data is error free.
3. Sensor connectivity is seamless.
4. Battery backup is decent.
5. On long rides can connect with power bank while ride is being recorded.
6. Syncing with Strava is seamless. Once ride is saved on device immediately it's uploaded on Strava.
7. Data analysis is good on Garmin connect app.
8. Many customisable data fields. Also data fields can be added from connect IQ app.
9. Mounting options are reliable and sturdy.
10. Live track works well.
11. Navigation is good at this price range. Syncs saved Strava routes.
1. Elevation %grade showed error during heavy rain couple of times
2. Incident detection sometimes raises false alarms.
Overall a good product and must have for beginners and professional athletes.