The Teammachine ALR gives you complete access to performance. From weight-shaving frame design to compliance-boosting technologies, we're proud to welcome the ALR to the Teammachine family.
The lightweight aluminum frame sports smooth welds and size-specific, butted tubing that ensure benchmark weight and stiffness. Up front, the Premium Carbon fork developed for our Teammachine SLR01 delivers a superior ride and first-class handling. With Tuned Compliance Concept (TCC) technology for all-day riding, the Teammachine ALR is designed to keep you fresh over long days of racing and intense training. Its low-mount seatstays feature a flattened shape that help filter out road vibrations for a smooth and efficient ride. Internal cable routing, BMC race-ready geometry, and select carbon elements including the D-Shaped seatpost, ensure that the Teammachine ALR meets the standards of its category. From city limit sprints to local crits and all-day alpine raids, the Teammachine ALR Disc is ready for everything.
The Teammachine ALR Disc gives you complete access to performance. From city limit sprints to local crits and all-day alpine raids, the Teammachine ALR Disc is ready for everything.
- Smooth welds and size-specific, butted tubing ensure benchmark weight and stiffness.
- All-day race compliance: designed to keep you fresh over long days of racing and intense training. Road vibrations are filtered out for a smooth and efficient ride.
- The premium carbon fork developed for our Teammachine SLR01 delivers a superior ride and first-class handling.
- Lightweight and compliant in a sleek design.
- Improved durability and a clean, understated look.
- Ample tire clearance for extra versatility and additional comfort on rough roads.
Teammachine ALR Disc Premium Aluminium with Tuned Compliance Concept Race
• Triple-butted, Hydroformed, Smoothweld Aluminium
• Internal Cable Routing
• BSA Threaded Bottom Bracket
• Flat Mount Disc
• 12x142mm Thru-Axle
|CHAINWHEEL||SHIMANO FC-RS510 50-34T|
|CASSETTE||SHIMANO 105 11-32T|
|REAR DERAILLEUR||SHIMANO 105|
|BRAKE||SHIMANO 105, RT70 Rotors (160/140)|
|HANDLEBAR||BMC RAB 03, Ergo Top Shape, Compact Bend|
Teammachine ALR Carbon D-Shaped Seatpost
• 15mm Offset
|SADDLE||Fizik Antares R7|
|HUBS||CL-712 (F)/RXC-1425 (R), Thru Axle|
|TIRES||Vittoria Zaffiro Pro, 25mm|
|TIRE CLEARANCE||28mm (Measured Width)|
|WEIGHT||9.16kg / 20.19lb|
|WEIGHT LIMIT||110kg / 242lb|
|ASTM CLASSIFICATION||110kg / 242lb|