Brooks Cambium C19 Carved Saddle (Black)
🚚 Delivery Estimated between 05 March and 10 March.
The C19 Carved is a saddle with a hole based on our waterproof Cambium design intended for a more upright riding position. Perfect for commuting in the city or touring abroad, the top, made from vulcanised natural rubber and strong, lightweight nylon, is durable and flexible to move with every pedal stroke for natural, all-day comfort. Completed with a lightweight fibreglass frame and tubular steel rails, the C19 is ready to ride, requiring no break-in period, the perfect saddle for any commuter or cargo bike. Backplate loops can sustain a 2,5kg max load, please select a saddle bag accordingly.
- Flexible and Robust Touring Surface UV + Abrasion-Resistant Waterproof Recycled Nylon Top
- Nose-piece and Saddle Plate in Fibreglass-Reinforced Nylon
- Durable, Anodised Aluminium Rivets
- Tubular Steel Rails
- Weight: 473.0 g.
- Recomended Use- Commuting
- Gender- Unisex
- Saddle Upper Material- Waterproof recycled nylon top
- Rail Material- Steel
- Length- 275mm
- Return Policy
This Product is eligeble for 30-days Easy Return. T&C Applied
Do check our detailed Return Policy for more information.