Cervelo Caledonia 5 Rival E-tap AXS (Glacier)
🚚 Delivery Estimated between 12 December and 17 December.
The Caledonia-5 is the bike we keep reaching for when we know the odometer’s going well past the triple-digit mark. Long rides invariably have some smooth tarmac, some junk pavement over backroads, a cutty singletrack connector, and maybe even your own local Strade Bianche sector. So we built a bike that could take on all of them, do it well, and fit fenders in case the ominous clouds turn into a downpour 130km into your day.
- The Cervélo frame, fork, handlebars, and associated components are designed to hide brake and shift control lines (mechanical, electrical, and hydraulic) from the wind for improved aerodynamics, without sacrificing usability or performance.
- The Caledonia-5's integrated stem and two bearing cap options allow for stacks ranging between an aggressive 7mm and a relaxed 22mm without the use of spacers.
- Our bolt-on front derailleur mount is made from high-strength aluminum alloy and attaches to the frame with two countersunk screws. This allows for easy replacement in the event of damage
- Integrated mounts enable the use of fenders, lights, and computers without compromising the aerodynamics or structure of your bike.
- Red and Force builds include Quarq Zero powermeters integrated into the crank.
- Intended Use- Race
- Wheel Size- 700c
- Braking System- Hydraulic Disc
- Frame Material- Carbon
- Fork Material- Carbon
- Frame- Cervelo Carbon
- Fork- Cervélo All-Carbon, Tapered Caledonia-5 Fork
- Bottom Bracket- SRAM DUB Wide, BBright
- Chain- SRAM RIVAL 12
- Crank- SRAM Rival, 48/35T
- Shift Levers- SRAM Rival AXS, 12 speed
- Cassette- SRAM Rival, 10-36, 12-speed
- Front Derailleur- SRAM Rival AXS, 12 speed
- Rear Derailleur- SRAM Rival AXS, 12 speed
- Handlebar- Cervélo Alloy, 31.8mm clamp
- Stem- Cervélo Alloy
- Saddle- Prologo Dimension STN
- Seatpost- Cervélo SP24 Carbon
- Front Brake- SRAM Rival
- Rear Brake- SRAM Rival
- Front Wheel- Fulcrum Racing 600 DB, 24H, 20mm IW, tubeless compatible
- Rear Wheel- Fulcrum Racing 600 DB, 24H, 20mm IW, tubeless compatible
- Tire- Vittoria Corsa N.EXT TLR G2.0 700x30c
- Pedal- NA