Controltech One Alloy ±40° Drop Stem
Estimated Shipping Widget will be displayed here! (with custom color)
Struggling with your bicycle's default stem? - Bicycles come in non-standardized and vague geometries and human bodies too. For perfect fit always get assistance from top-notch bicycle stores like Cycling Boutique which emphasizes Bike Sizing and BikeFit 1st approach with the greatest efforts and knowledge to avoid any troubles with bike riding comfort and avoid injuries.
Drop stem constructed from 3D forged 6061 aluminum that comes in eight sizes - designed for touring, endurance, gravel, and any forms of cycling.
- Built from 3D forged 6061 aluminum. Forged is significantly stronger than cast methods of the building but requires less material, for a stiffer, lighter stem.
- Faceplate is constructed from 6061 aluminum, with a strength comparable to steel.
- Easily flips to give a 40° rise or drop.
- Correct stem length is vital for comfortable bike position and good handling, so the Drop Stem comes in six sizes, from 60mm to 130mm.
- Fits 28.6mm steerers and 31.8mm bar clamps.
|Length||120, 130 mm|
|Steerer tube size||28.6mm|
|Clamp size (Handlebar)||31.8mm|