Gaerne G. Laser Wide MTB Cycling Shoes (Matte Black)
SIZE 43 3835-001
🚚 Delivery Estimated between 09 December and 14 December.
Directly from the Gaerne R&D team comes the new "MTB 2DENSITY SUE". A new sole designed specifically for mountain biking use. The sole construction combines nylon and fiberglass materials, making it resistant, light, and thin. The tread has been designed for maximum grip/stability and has excellent resistance to various types of terrain. Two removable front studs give this shoe better traction on variable and muddy terrain.
- Made with premium materials to give excellent qualities of comfort and good technical qualities.
- Comfort-fit tongue The shoe's tongue is perforated for better internal airflow and features a high-tech cushioning layer for increased comfort.
- Closure system The closure system is made with three Velcro straps.
- Integrated anti-slip heel cup All-new integrated anti-slip heel-cup will not deform or weaken. With its anti-tendonitis form, it allows for the best foot stability and control. Reflective inserts provide maximum visibility in low-light conditions.
- Transparent insole Made with a special anatomic design conforming to the foot for optimal comfort. Features micro-perforations for ventilation, Removable.
- Recommended Use- Mountain
- Gender- Men
- Stiffness Index- 7
- Sole Material- Nylon
- Upper Construction- The upper is made entirely of soft and perforated microfiber to enhance the lightweight and breathability properties of the shoe.
- Closure System- Velcro
- Cleat Attachment- 2 Hole
- Fit- Wide
Looks great, fits well, and is snug. Easy to clip on and off ( am new to these). A bit on the heavier side but didn't really feel it after a couple of rides. I wanted a pair that wasn't too narrow at the toes, this comes with good space for the toes.