The Isode™ MIPS® combines a sleek design with lightweight construction to create a helmet that meets your style on the road and off-road.
Constructed in a comfortable Universal Fit™ size and with the convenient Roc Loc® Sport Fit System, the Isode can be adjusted in seconds with a simple turn of the dial. The MIPS version also features an integrated multidirectional impact protection system that can divert energy and provide more protection at certain impact angles.
- Roc Loc® Sport Fit System
- Full Hardbody™ coverage
- Quick-drying padding
- reflective zones
- In-Mold polycarbonate shell with EPS liner
- Universal Fit 54 - 61 cm
The MIPS (Multi-Directional Impact Protection System) is a slip-plane system within the helmet designed to rotate inside the helmet with the intent to potentially slow or reduce the amount of energy transferred to or from the head possibly reducing head injury from rotational impacts.
The Roc Loc® Sport fit system offers easy one-handed operation with a 7 cm adjustment range. With comfort similar Roc Loc® 5 and ponytail compatibility, the Roc Loc® Sport fit system brings premium function to sport level helmets.
The In-mold construction fuses a tough polycarbonate outer shell with the helmet's impact-absorbing foam liner. The fusion process allows for better ventilation systems, making in-mold helmets lighter and cooler than traditional helmets.
Exchange are eligible only in the following scenarios.
- Exchange request to be initiated within 7days from the date of delivery.
- Item was delivered in a physically damaged condition.
- An incorrect item has been delivered to you.
- Delivered Item has manufacturing defects.
- This Product is Not eligible for Sizing related Exchange.