The Jacket™ II is the “daily driver” of Giro's footwear line, at home on the pump track, the shop floor and over doubles on the trail – or at the pub. To cover this much ground with a single pair of shoes you have to get the balance right – durability and performance where it counts, with style throughout. That’s why they use a reinforced, water-resistant microfiber upper matched to a Vibram® Ecostep™ rubber outsole for comfort, durability and sure grip on the pedals. It’s the versatility you need, every day, to live pedal to the metal.
- Water-resistant breathable microfiber
- Laced closure with lace keeper
- Toe and heel reinforcements
- Vibram® Ecostep™ rubber engineered for flat pedals
- Optimized EVA midsole
- Die cut EVA foam cushioning
- upper: Synthetic leather
sole: Vibram® IdroGrip rubber
Vibram® is the world leader in high performance rubber soles, with technologically advanced compunds like HydroGrip, the stickiest moldable compound in the Vibram® arsenal and developed specifically for flat pedal riding in dry and wet conditions; and MegaGrip, a high performance sticky compound with significantly more durability and only a minimal decrease in friction compared to HydroGrip. All Vibram® soles are produced with three objectives: to guarantee the best performance, the maximum level of comfort and quality over time.
||Vibram IdroGrip Rubber
||415g (single shoe)
||Synthetic Leather/ Microfibre
Exchange are eligible only in the following scenarios.
- Exchange request to be initiated within 7days from the date of delivery.
- Item was delivered in a physically damaged condition.
- An incorrect item has been delivered to you.
- Delivered Item has manufacturing defects.
- This Product is eligible for Sizing related Exchange.
Note: We allow only one time sizing exchange for each order.