The best flat pedal trail shoes provide the confidence you need regardless of the terrain or conditions. So, Giro dug-in with the world’s most technical rubber experts at Vibram® to create the stickiest shoe compound they have ever launched. The all-new Megagrip™ ISR rubber combines best-in-class vibration dampening with pedal-sticking power. Combine that rubber with the Riddance’s full-length optimised EVA midsole, a smart tread design and a supple-yet-durable microfiber upper with mid-top ankle coverage, you get exceptional performance and confidence – even over the most demanding trails and jumps.
- Water-resistant breathable microfiber
- Laced closure with top power strap
- Rubber toe and heel reinforcements
- Rockprint™ details for enhanced durability
- Vibram® Megagrip™ ISR rubber outsole engineered for grip
- EVA midsole optimised for vibration damping
- Molded DH EVA Footbed with arch support
Vibram® is the world leader in high performance rubber soles, with technologically advanced compounds like HydroGrip, the stickiest moldable compound in the Vibram® arsenal and developed specifically for flat pedal riding in dry and wet conditions; and MegaGrip, a high performance sticky compound with significantly more durability and only a minimal decrease in friction compared to HydroGrip. All Vibram® soles are produced with three objectives: to guarantee the best performance, the maximum level of comfort and quality over time.
||Vibram MegaGrip Rubber
||430g (single shoe)
||Synthetic Leather/ Microfibre
Exchange are eligible only in the following scenarios.
- Exchange request to be initiated within 7days from the date of delivery.
- Item was delivered in a physically damaged condition.
- An incorrect item has been delivered to you.
- Delivered Item has manufacturing defects.
- This Product is eligible for Sizing related Exchange.
Note: We allow only one time sizing exchange for each order.