HJC EP Atara Road Cycling Helmet (Matte Glossy Lavender)
🚚 Delivery Estimated between 05 March and 10 March.
The ATARA benefits from all of the technical development of HJC’s high-end models such as the IBEX 2.0 and Furion 2.0. Aerodynamic and comfortable, the ATARA is your perfect entry into the world of HJC, an everyday helmet with a perfect fit. It is light in weight, easy to adjust to your head size and makes no compromise on security.
- HJC helmets are tested in the laboratory as well as in “real-life” to meet the highest quality standards. HJC is one of the very few helmet companies equipped with its own state-of-the-art wind tunnel laboratory to test aerodynamics, ventilation, noise, and more
- Coming from MotoGP race-helmet design experience, HJC designers and engineers have become experts in aerodynamics and wind ventilated helmets.
- In order to achieve maximum ventilation, a technical adaptation of Bernoulli’s principle is applied to HJC’s aerodynamically enhanced models.
- In-mold is a method consisting in bonding the EPS together with the outer polycarbonate shell for greater structural strength. This improves the rider’s protection by providing a compact reinforcement and gives the product a perfect finish.
- A certain amount of air passes through the front air-intake port, then circulates inside the helmet and finally exits through the exhaust port. The internal airflow is then increased to cool the head and evacuate the heat.
- Recommended Use- Road
- Gender- Unisex
- Helmet Type- Half-Shell
- Weight- 210g
- Return Policy
This Product is eligeble for 30-days Easy Return. T&C Applied
Do check our detailed Return Policy for more information.