HJC EP Valeco Road Cycling Helmet (Matte Grey)
🚚 Delivery Estimated between 29 February and 05 March.
The VALECO is a modern, aerodynamic and perfectly ventilated helmet, weighing only about 30 grams more than its bigger sibling, HJC’s Ibex. The helmet’s 12 ventilation holes will keep your head cool in any situation, from the spring classics to the hot climbs in the Alps during the summer season.
- HJC helmets are tested in the laboratory as well as in “real-life” to meet the highest quality standards.
- Coming from MotoGP race-helmet design experience, HJC designers and engineers have become experts in aerodynamics and wind ventilated helmets.
- In order to achieve maximum ventilation, a technical adaptation of Bernoulli’s principle is applied to HJC’s aerodynamically enhanced models.
- In-mold is a method consisting in bonding the EPS together with the outer polycarbonate shell for greater structural strength.
- The helmets are reinforced with an internal frame integrated into the EPS, the skeletal frame not only holds the helmet in one piece, but also makes it stronger and more resistant to protect your head in the event of a collision.
- Recommended Use- Road
- Gender- Unisex
- Helmet Type- Half-Shell
- Weight- 220g
- Return Policy
This Product is eligeble for 30-days Easy Return. T&C Applied
Do check our detailed Return Policy for more information.