E-Bike disc pads are produced with a ceramic barrier between the organic friction material and the steel backing plate to reduce the heat transfer into the brake caliper causing brake fade. With the heavier design and higher speeds E-bikes require a compound that will hold up and provide a consistent braking power.
- Shimano Deore BR-M575/M525/M515/T615
- Shimano LX BR-T675
- Shimano Nexave BR-C501/C601/C607
- Shimano Road BR-M495/M486/M485/M475/M465/M447/M446/M445/M416/M415 M395/M375
- Tektro Aquila
- Tektro Auriga Comp/E-Comp/Pro
- Tektro Draco/Orion/Gemini/Spyre/Hyrd