Mavic Comet Track Disc Wheel (Black)
Estimated Shipping Widget will be displayed here! (with custom color)
The track rear wheel with the most Olympic titles! This rear track wheel is the wheel of choice of the best track racers in the world. The amazing results at the London 2012 Olympics speaks for themselves: 27 gold medals. The Comete disc wheel convince with exceptional aerodynamics because of lenticular flanges. The excellent rigidity converts all your energy into pure speed due to unidirectional and honeycomb weave carbon fiber walls. Excellent rolling efficiency for an amazing power transfer - with cartridge bearings with adjustable play (QRM).
- QRM (Qualité de Roulements Mavic) - Mavic only uses high quality sealed cartridge bearings. On QRM wheels, they provide high durability thanks to double sealing (2RS or LLU) as well as high efficiency thanks to C3 internal clearance (low play, tight tolerances).
- SUP (Soudé Usiné Process) - A welded and milled rim joint which is extremely strong, eliminates shuddering when braking and offers superior wheel balance.
- This wheel does not have brake tracks, so it is only suited for track bikes. Any other use (such as on a road bike, singlespeeder, tandem, cyclo-cross bike or off-road use...) is highly discouraged. In case of non-compliance the Mavic warranty expires.
- Clean with dry cloth or soap and water. Do not use pressurized water. Do not transport on a bike rack. Only transport the wheels in the wheel bags supplied. Avoid side shocks to the disc.
- Recomended Use-Track
- Wheel Size-700c
- Inner Rim Width- 19 mm
- Freehub(Cassette Compatibility)-NA
- Speed-1 Speed
- Rim Material-Carbon
- Front Wheel Axle-
- Rear Wheel Axle-
- Rim Depth/Height(Front)-NA
- Rim Depth/Height(Rear)-NA
- Compatible Tire Type-Tubular
- Tubeless Ready-No
- No Of Spokes(Front/Rear) -NA
- Weight-Rear-1070 g