Midfoot Adapter For Shimano SPD-SL/Look/Garmin/Time (Black)
🚚 Delivery Estimated between 05 March and 10 March.
Mid-foot spare cleat adapters for SPD-SL, Look, Garmin, and Time pedals can be game-changers for cyclists experiencing foot pain or seeking to optimize their pedal stroke. These innovative accessories essentially create new cleat mounting points further back towards the mid-foot area, offering several potential benefits.
Not compatible with Bont Vaypor, Bont Helix, Bont Riot TR and Bont CTT-1 shoes.
- Adds 24mm rearward cleat adjustment range to your shoes.
- The adapter is a low-profile, curved and machined lightweight aluminum piece.
- Provide a greater range of rearward cleat locations than typically available. This brings your feet further forward on the pedals.
- The PatroCleats Mid-Foot Cycling Cleat Adapters (3-Hole, ERGO3) offer you 10-20mm of cleat/pedal displacement to the rear of the standard cleat mounting holes on your cycling shoes.
- Material- Aircraft aluminium (6061-T6), silky Black anodized.
- Weight- 25g
- 2 PatroCleat mid-foot cycling ERGO3 cleat adapters (3-hole)
- 6pcs 10mm screws
- 6pcs 8mm screws
- 2 shoe-curvature adapters
- Return Policy
This Product is eligeble for 30-days Easy Return. T&C Applied
Do check our detailed Return Policy for more information.