Northwave Scorpius 2 Plus Shoes (Black/Mil/Yellow Fluo)
DescriptionThe best-performing Scorpius ever. Packed with top-spec solutions like the thermowelded multilayer construction with no overlaps, SLW2 dial closure and triple-density Speedlight 3D sole to transfer full power to the pedals.
AirFlow System: It's the Northwave ventilation system with large vents that lets your feet breathe: the lower vent channels air inside the sole, while the side vents guarantee a supply of fresh air.
Speedlight Carbon 3D Sole: Full carbon sole. The 3 carbon layers drastically reduce thickness while increasing stiffness. The AirFlow system prevents overheating of the sole and therefore the foot itself.
Integrated Heel System: The new unibody construction of the uppers allowed to integrate an efficient heel retention system inside the structure, without the need of external elements. Same efficiency, reduced weight.
- Superior airflow and breathability
- SLW2 dial for faster tightening and better adjustment
- Weight - 350 gm
- SRS and velcro micrometer buckle clamping
- Possibility of adding 2 additional crampons to the front
- Microfiber cloth
- AirFlow Ventilation creates a constant and pleasant airflow
- Comfortable outsole with heat-sealed protection
- Fiberglass outsole with Jaws Carbon Reinforced
- Integrated heel with rubber reinforcement
- Compatible SPD
- Stiffness index-10
|Stiffness Index||12 out of 15|
|Weight (grams)||350 g|
|Upper Construction||Thermowelded layer construction|