Northwave Swift Shorts (Black)
Kinetic. Redesigned from zero, this new project is the culmination of years of research to achieve one goal: provide a definitive response to what all hardcore cycling fans, from pro riders to recreational cyclists, really want.
Every detail is the result of nonstop testing. Every choice was made to make you a more efficient rider, facilitate breathing and improve the dynamics of your legs in every pedal stroke. Northwave has got through countless prototypes and assessed myriad solutions: but that's what it takes to create clothing that's perfectly form fitting and becomes one with a rider in motion. Every garment in the Kinetic project shares the same mission: maximized performance on every ride. Norhtwave has minimized friction points to deliver maximum ergonomics and comfort.
- Superior-support K110 W pad with reverse technology guarantees record-breaking breathability
- BioMap construction with women-specific pre-shaped panels
- High-compression fabric with exceptional stretch and recovery power provides unique support and a long-lasting fit
- Pill-free, wear-resistant M.I.T.I. Tech Power Sherwood fabric on inside leg
- A perfect-fit waistband with Lycra on the front and soft microfibre elastic at the back
- The leg cuff construction combines a 4.5 cm microfibre band plus gripper with a raw-cut panel for a perfect firm fit without any constriction
- Reflective details on legs and back
|Material||80% Polyamide (Nylon), 20% Elastane (Spandex)|