Parcours Passista Carbon Rim Brake Wheel - Shimano/Sram (Black)
🚚 Delivery Estimated between 10 December and 15 December.
Need a wheelset that will perform on rolling terrain? Designed for 25mm tyres and with a textured brake surface, the Passista is for riders looking for an aero benefit without compromising on handling performance.
- The Passista is a mid-depth all-rounder wheelset perfect for use on rolling terrain.
- This means that the wheel works best when it’s deployed on the sort of hilly, up-down terrain that characterises cycling in our native UK, but naturally you’re going to want to take it further afield too.
- The wheels are aerodynamically optimised for a 25mm tyre so are perfect in helping you achieve your most time-shaving aero profile on the bike. The Passista also uses our textured brake surface for improved braking performance in any condition, come rain or shine.
- This makes them the ideal wheelset for riders who are looking for an aero benefit without compromising on handling performance.
- The Passista will roll and roll all day no matter the conditions, and with a 56mm rim, you will be performing at your best on even the windiest of days.
- Recommended Use-Road, Traithlon/TT
- Wheel Size-700c
- Braking System-Rim Brake
- Inner Rim Width- 19 mm
- Freehub(Cassette Compatibility)-Shimano/SRAM Hyperglide
- Speed-10,11,12 Speed
- Rim Material-Carbon
- Rim Depth/Height(Front)-56mm
- Rim Depth/Height(Rear)-56mm
- Compatible Tire Type-Clincher
- Tubeless Ready-No
- No Of Spokes(Front/Rear)-20/24
- Weight-1,450g (Pair)