Praxis 1x MTB Wave Chainring
🚚 Delivery Estimated between 07 December and 12 December.
The Wave™ tooth pattern swings right to left alternating lateral force to each chain link to actively retain the chain. This design creates more open areas for mud and debris evacuation and preserves chain retention in adverse conditions.
- 104 BCD | 34T,32T
- New Wave Technology tooth profile. Alternating teeth for better chain retention.
- 10/11/12sp chain compatible
- 4.5mm plate 7075-T6 Al for superior stiffness
- Stamped and machined manufacturing with hard black anodizing for durability.
- Will mount to most any 4-arm 104BCD MTB crank
- RD- Must use with Mid or Long cage ‘CLUTCH’ type rear derailleur. Example Shimano Shadow or SRAM Type 2
- In very rough terrain, or just for pure security, we still recommend use of an upper guide