Praxis Aero Solid Road Chainring Set
🚚 Delivery Estimated between 03 December and 08 December.
Praxis 2X road chainrings are the result of relentless testing and tweaking, matched with the best material and manufacturing processes to create some of the smoothest running, most durable and sweetest shifting chainrings available. All other aftermarket rings are machined. For superior longevity and performance, we cold forge ours from 7075 T6 aluminum and hard anodize it for even more durability. They also feature our famous LevaTime Shifting Technology, which boasts synchronized ramps and strategically placed shift pins for perfectly timed shifts every time.
- 130BCD– 53/39
- For both 5-arm AND 4-arm w/hidden 5th (like SRAM Exogram)
- “Aero” for TT look.
- Weight Reference : Aero 52/36 182g set
- Includes a long & short replaceable threaded catch pins
- Cold Forged | Hard Anodized 7075-T6 Aluminum
- Works with 10/11sp drivetrains
- At this time not Sram AXS chain Compatible
- Great for use with Di2, EPS, or eTap shifting systems
- SHIMANO – Praxis rings shift great with both Di2 and mechanical Shimano 10/11sp drivetrains. Highly suggest Shimano, KMC, or Campy chain
- SRAM – Praxis rings shift great with the e-Tap and mechanical SRAM 10/11sp drivetrains. Highly suggest Shimano, KMC, or Campy chain. Our rings work with the SRAM “YAW” front derailleurs
- CAMPY – Praxis rings shift great with the EPS and mechanical Campy 10/11sp drivetrains. Highly suggest Shimano, KMC, or Campy chain. These rings are not compatible with Campy 5-arm cranks as they have proprietary bolt pattern that is not 110BCD or 130BCD
- POWER METER – Compatible with spider-based power meters such as Power2Max, SRM and Quarq