Praxis Buzz Sport Road Chainring
🚚 Delivery Estimated between 28 February and 04 March.
Upgrade your cycling experience with the Praxis Buzz Sport Road Chainring. Designed for high-performance on the road, this chainring offers smooth and efficient pedaling, allowing you to push your limits and conquer new distances. Say goodbye to clunky gear shifts and hello to a more enjoyable ride.
- Comes in 52/36 mid compact, 50/34 compact or 46/36 cyclocross matched gearing sets
- Heat Treated and Hard Anodized 7075 T6 Aluminum
- One-Shot Cold Forged Manufactured – Tooth profiles all Cold Forged
- Individual tooth profiles, alternating tooth angles, timed ramps and tactically placed shift pins are all jam packed onto a Praxis ring. Process creates a harder and tougher tooth overall durability
- LevaTime® shifting technology: Praxis unique timing and shifting technology. Several shift pins are placed strategically at points on the ring to provide a perfectly timed lift.
- Available in Black or Black2Tone (Matte w/shiny black area)
- Works with Shimano™ 10/11, Campy 10/11, SRAM 10/11 drivetrains
- Not compatible with 4-arm Campy or 4-arm SRAM Exogram cranks
- Designed for traditional 5-arm 110BCD cranks
- We highly suggest KMC, Shimano™, or Campy chains
- GREAT for use with Di2 or EPS systems
- Power2Max, SRM, and Quarq power meter compatible
- PRODUCT 110mm & 130mm Bolt Circle Diameter Road chainring sets
- BUY THIS IF : You are wanting to change gearing or refresh the ring set on your current 110BCD or 130BCD road crank.
- DESIGN/STYLE Please see all photos above...
- BUZZ –For riders looking for our lightest offering
- AERO/SOLID –For riders wanting the solid disc Aero/TT style
- BUZZ SPORT–Base version for riders needing an economic replacement set.
- MFG Cold Forged | 7075-T6 Aluminum
- For both 5-arm AND 4-arm w/hidden 5th (like older SRAM Exogram)
- Long & short replaceable threaded chain catch pins included (See Pic)
- GEARING 48/32, 50/34, 52/36, 53/39
- AVG. WEIGHT 52/36 Buzz 158g set
- Aero 182g set
- Buzz Sport 198g set
- CHAIN 10 / 11 /12sp Compatible | Shimano/SRAM/CAMPY/KMC
- See Dropdown menu for each specific sets compatibility (Some sets just 10/11sp)
- DRIVETRAIN SHIMANO -Fully compatible with both Di2 and mechanical Shimano 10/11/12sp.
- SRAM -Fully compatible with both e-Tap and mechanical SRAM/AXS 10/11/12sp.
- CAMPY -Fully compatible with both EPS and mechanical Campy 10/11/12sp.
- Please see Dropdown menu for each specific sets compatibility.
- POWER These 110BCD and 130BCD sets are compatible with spider-based power meters such as Power2Max, SRM and Quarq
- Except the 48/32 set as per note below.
- 48/32 NOTE! VIP SEE PIC ABOVE- Our 110BCD spiders have custom machined mounting tabs that in conjunction with our custom ring bolts allow our 48/32 set to be installed on Praxis 110BCD cranks.
- This spider tab design also has been adopted by Cane Creek, Bingham and Specialized.
- So PLEASE make sure you have one of these cranks/spiders with these machined mounting tabs! These 48/32 sets also include custom ring bolts required for installation. This 48/32 set will not install on older generation “TURN” road cranks or other brand cranks. Also, these 48/32 sets will not install on spider based power meters such as Power2Max, SRM or Quarq.
- INTRUCTIONS MANUAL HERE
- TECHNOLOGY Cold Forged Manufacturing
- Original LevaTime Shifting