Rotor BB1 2010 ROAD BS Bottom Brackets (Black)
Estimated Shipping Widget will be displayed here! (with custom color)
Rotor set out with the goal of creating a bottom bracket unlike anything currently available on the market with a flashy and aesthetically appealing look. The BB1 is incredibly light and is sure not to go unnoticed, and the smooth unobtrusive lines marry perfectly with any type compatible crankset, be it made of carbon or aluminum.
The BB1 is available in black color with steel bearings, Enduro Grade5 Ceramic and Enduro Grade3 Ceramic. The steel option offers a light and elegant bottom bracket at a very competitive price while the ceramic bearing options are ideal for those looking to shed every possible gram while at the same time acquiring an incredibly smooth bottom bracket. Both versions are available for road (BSA only) as well as MTB use. The ceramic versions come in at an incredible 91g for the road model, and 95g for the MTB, while the steels comes in at 97g for road and 101g for MTB; still quite impressive.
- Fits 24mm Spindle crank sets
- UBB, Universal Bottom Bracket fit system, allows fits for just about every compatibility
- BB1 uses 7075-T6 aluminum bottom bracket cups with stainless steel bearings
- BB1-Track uses Stainless steel cups and bearings
- For use with Threaded bottom bracket shells
We love happy customers. Our 7-day Easy Returns Policy is a basic structure to support you effectively. If you need any further assistance, just reach out and we're happy to help.
To be eligible for a Return, please make sure of the following
- Products must be unused, unwashed and in re-sellable condition
- Products must be in their original condition with all original tags, manuals, and packaging intact
- Packaging should not be broken, opened or tampered with
- You need to have a receipt or proof of purchase
- All promotional items shipped along with the purchased item must be returned
Once approved, equivalent store credit will be issued which can be used to purchase other products online at bumsonthesaddle.com
The following product categories cannot be Returned or Exchanged - Bicycles, Trainers, Wheels, Rims, Floor Pumps, Frame sets, Forks/Suspensions, Work Stands, Tool Kits, Car Racks, Triathlon Suits, Socks, Masks, Nutrition items, Bike Cases/Bags and Sunglasses.
Do check our detailed Returns & Exchanges Policy for more information.