Rotor BB1 2010 ROAD BS Bottom Brackets (Black)
🚚 Delivery Estimated between 09 December and 14 December.
Rotor set out with the goal of creating a bottom bracket unlike anything currently available on the market with a flashy and aesthetically appealing look. The BB1 is incredibly light and is sure not to go unnoticed, and the smooth unobtrusive lines marry perfectly with any type compatible crankset, be it made of carbon or aluminum.
The BB1 is available in black color with steel bearings, Enduro Grade5 Ceramic and Enduro Grade3 Ceramic. The steel option offers a light and elegant bottom bracket at a very competitive price while the ceramic bearing options are ideal for those looking to shed every possible gram while at the same time acquiring an incredibly smooth bottom bracket. Both versions are available for road (BSA only) as well as MTB use. The ceramic versions come in at an incredible 91g for the road model, and 95g for the MTB, while the steels comes in at 97g for road and 101g for MTB; still quite impressive.
- Fits 24mm Spindle crank sets
- UBB, Universal Bottom Bracket fit system, allows fits for just about every compatibility
- BB1 uses 7075-T6 aluminum bottom bracket cups with stainless steel bearings
- BB1-Track uses Stainless steel cups and bearings
- For use with Threaded bottom bracket shells