Rudy Project Rush Road Cycling Helmet (Red/Black-Shiny)
🚚 Delivery Estimated between 09 December and 14 December.
Rush is a helmet dedicated to those who want to combine performance and excellent value. Rush integrates the advanced Rudy Project technology to provide protection and comfort all while maintaining a very competitive price. Rush is available in three different sizes to always provide an optimum fit.
- The Rudy Project Rush is a helmet dedicated to those who want to combine performance and excellent value.
- Rush integrates the advanced Rudy Project technology to provide protection and comfort while maintaining a very competitive price. Rush is available in three different sizes to always provide an optimum fit. The Rush features a compact and linear design enhanced by a system of 21 vents. It combines all the characteristics of a technically advanced helmet with a dynamic, confident look. The Rush is delivered with inner pads, strap adjuster, R.S.R. 7 retention system, and Snap visor.
- In-Mold Technology
- In-molding is the process of bonding the helmet’s hard outer shell to its EPS foam layer to provide a sturdier, more solid helmet. The EPS foam is shot into the thin Microshell cap when it is in the mold. so they become lighter and got more structural integrity, than other helmets.
- Inner pads (double padding)
- The paddings are made of microporous foam with anti-allergic and sweat-resistant fabric. The form and position of the shell, in combination with the rotor, made it comfortable and extremely secure.
- Retention System
- Accidental knocks when cycling can cause sudden movements of your helmet in every direction. Therefore it is essential that your helmet is totally secure to prevent it from detaching from your head and resulting in dangerous knocks. Especially suitable for narrow and long heads Sterling adopts the R.S.R. 7 Disc retention system equipped with a rotating disk providing micrometric adjustment with one hand even while on the move, and two height-adjustable positions.
- Fastex System
- Recommended Use- Road
- Gender- Unisex
- Helmet Type-Half Shell
- Safety Standard-CE / EN 1078, CPSC 12.03, AS/NZS 2063
- Weight-230 g
Quality wise it is good. The shine is pic is brighter than the actual. Nevertheless it was a good buy for me.