Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 ST-R9180 Shift/Brake Lever
Estimated Shipping Widget will be displayed here! (with custom color)
Thanks to the Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 ST-R9180 shift/brake lever, the reliability and exceptional braking performance of hydraulic disc brakes have now made their way into the triathlon and time trial sector. In addition, the STI Dual Control lever naturally offers intuitive and fast electronic shifting in an aero position, as well as numerous customization options via the E-Tube platform, such as setting 2, 11, or 12 gear steps. The ST-R9180 fits handlebar ends with an inner diameter of 19 to 22.5 mm. The reach is adjustable.
The Shimano Dura-Ace R9180 shift and brake levers will give you a significant advantage in your time trials or triathlons. They help overcome the difficulties sometimes associated with the wiring of time trial and triathlon bikes and bring the confidence of hydraulic disc brakes to the world's most demanding bikes. These easy-to-connect levers will also guarantee precise and smooth gear changes.
- Optimum power transmitted with a firm grip
- The more aerodynamic and better grip feeling
- Switch button integrated inside without hand release
- Intuitive shifting control
- Keep a firm grip when shifting
- A single button on each side of the shifting lever only works with SHIMANO SYNCHRONIZED SHIFT
- Better control and confidence in race conditions
- Customizable function to fit in rider’s riding style
- Each switch has the option for multi-shift ON or OFF
- E-TUBE PROJECT
- Clean cockpit area
- Integrated E-TUBE cable and internal brake cable routing
- New cable junction (EW-RS910, EW-JC130) available to integrate with the bike frame
|Handlebar type||Drop Handlebar|
|Material||Carbon and Aluminum|
|Brake Lever type||One Finger|
We love happy customers. Our 7-day Easy Returns Policy is a basic structure to support you effectively. If you need any further assistance, just reach out and we're happy to help.
To be eligible for a Return, please make sure of the following
- Products must be unused, unwashed and in re-sellable condition
- Products must be in their original condition with all original tags, manuals, and packaging intact
- Packaging should not be broken, opened or tampered with
- You need to have a receipt or proof of purchase
- All promotional items shipped along with the purchased item must be returned
Once approved, equivalent store credit will be issued which can be used to purchase other products online at bumsonthesaddle.com
The following product categories cannot be Returned or Exchanged - Bicycles, Trainers, Wheels, Rims, Floor Pumps, Frame sets, Forks/Suspensions, Work Stands, Tool Kits, Car Racks, Triathlon Suits, Socks, Masks, Nutrition items, Bike Cases/Bags and Sunglasses.
Do check our detailed Returns & Exchanges Policy for more information.