Shimano FD-M7020-D SLX Front Derailler - 11 Speed
Regular priceRs. 2,540
DescriptionShimano’s Rider Tuned philosophy is on display with SLX M7000, as the group offers a broad spectrum of drivetrain range options, and supports the latest trail and recreational bikes with bigger tires, wider hub flange spacing or both. New Shimano SLX M7000 has been redesigned from the ground up to perform in any trail situation.
The shifting power of the 11-speed (FD-M7020)front derailleur has been increased allowing for rapid shifts with efficient cable routing and a light shift operation. Increased tire clearance allows for shorter chainstays. Designed with long-travel bikes in mind.
Note: Only compatible with 11-speed Dyna-Sys shifting components. For chain stays with an angel from 66-69°. Chain line 48.8mm
- Enhanced stability, maneuverability and shifting efficiency
- Wider clearance for large wheels
- New side swing design for large wheel bikes
- Compatible with shorter chain stays
- Efficient cable routing for light shift operation
- 50% more shifting power (outward) (vs. current XT, FD-M7020 only)
- Sophisticated chain guide for 2x11-speed FCW new spike construction gears
- Increased traction range for long-travel and active rear suspension
- Versatile specification compatible with traditional mounting options
- Series: SLX
- Swing Action: Side Swing
- Top Gear Teeth: 34-38T
- Chain Line: 48.8
- Chain Stay Angle: 66-69
- Weight: 136g.
|Clamp size||34.9 mm|