Shimano FD-R9100 Dura-Ace Front Derailleurs - 11 Speed
SHIMANO DURA-ACE - Front Derailleur - Brazed-On Mount - Road - 2x11-speed
With its new link construction, the SHIMANO DURA-ACE R9100 front derailleur offers more cable routing options and an integrated cable tensioner. It delivers light, intuitive shifting and is adapted for race specific disc brake bicycles.
- Lighter and intuitive shifting operation
- Natural front shift lever stroke
- More ergnomical power curve
- New link (Toggle) construction
- Precise & easy front derailleur set up
- More cable routing options
- Integrated cable tension adjustment
- New link (Toggle) construction for no need of TL-FD90 and turning converter assembling
- Adjustable cable tension on the front derailleur
- Adapted for race specific frame design
- Available wider front gear pitch
- Shorter length of rear center with O.L.D.135mm
The wide pivot link design boosts strength and rigidity. Especially for DURA-ACE, SHIMANO ULTEGRA and SHIMANO 105, the inner link as well as the right link is widened to add more rigidity. Flex is suppressed, creating sharp, precise shifts that are faster and smoother, even from low to high gears while off the saddle.
HG-EV cassette sprocket is for rider-tuned gear combination & cadence management. We provide optimal 11-speed drivetrain gear ratio; you can choice wider and closer gear combination available to match various riding disciplines. HG-EV cassette sprocket is obtained 11-speed gear without compromising the 10-speed durability and improved HYPERGLIDE shifting.
Silky driving, accurate shifting
HG-X11 directional chain realize more smoother shifts and greater overall performance.
Right and left sides are optimized for front and rear shifting respectively.
|Clamp size||28.6, 31.8, 34.9mm|