Shimano SH-RC100 Road Cycling Shoes (Navy Blue)
🚚 Delivery Estimated between 10 December and 15 December.
The Shimano RC100 Mens bike shoe is an impressive entry-level shoe offering long lasting comfort for all day rides. The RC 100 is designed with a surround wrap upper reducing overlap and provides a glove-like fit with three hook and eye strap closures to lock foot in place. The uppers are perforated synthetic leather construction maintaining airflow while you ride minimizing hotspots and pressure points for a cool comfy ride in warm conditions. The sole is made of a stiff lightweight fiberglass-reinforced nylon that transfers all your hard effort directly to the pedal. This road shoe will not make a huge dent in your wallet and is modeled after Shimano’s top of the line shoes, a great investment for new riders or an extra pair for the seasoned rider. RC100 road shoe is compatible with SPD-SL / 3-hole cleats.
- Surround wrapping upper structure reduces overlap and provides a glove-like fit
- Synthetic leather uppers with mesh texture create a comfortable fit and an exciting racing profile
- Three durable hook & loop straps evenly spread tightening force across the top of the foot.
- Lightweight glass fiber reinforced nylon sole for power transfer.
- Durable, wide heel pads provide walking stability.
- Recommended Use- Road
- Gender- Men
- StifFness Index- 6
- Sole Material- Nylon
- Upper Construction- Synthetic leather
- Closure System- Velcro
- Cleat Attachment- 3 Hole
- Fit- Comfort
- Weight- 310g Approx
Good first pair.
Go for a very snug fit, a little larger size will be very irritating. The straps do help though.
Overall, the quality okay for a 5-6k pair of shoes. The fasteners went loose; had a fall since they didn't unclip easily.
Shoes were wrong size viz. US 9.7 instead of US 11 & hence we had to initiate return which was picked up on 18th but no confirmation has been received yet
While the shoe is well made, it has fit issues. For wide feet, the velcro closure doesn't reach.