Shimano SH-RC300 Wide Road Cycling Shoes (White)
🚚 Delivery Estimated between 04 March and 09 March.
Shimano SH-RC300 RC3 shoes, RC3 for short, are for ambitious amateur road cyclists and feature a not-too-stiff outsole made of fibreglass-reinforced nylon as well as a centrally-placed BOA® L6 screw fastener. It allows for not only quick adjustment, but also creates a slimmer profile. The seamlessly-integrated midsole and the low-overlapping upper shoe also contribute to the comfortable, stable fit. It is made of perforated synthetic leather, which provides breathability and a sporty look. Shimano Dynalast technology promotes pedalling efficiency and counteracts premature fatigue.
- Equipped with a new closure system that tightens the whole with the BOA dial in the center of the shoe.
- Provides better fit, stability and performance with a lightweight design that integrates a seamless midsole and upper structure.
- The BOA L6 dial is placed on the off-center flap for easy adjustment and a clean silhouette.
- Surround wrap construction upper reduces overlap for a snug, glove-like fit while the low stack height midsole provides a sense of stability underfoot and maximizes power transmission efficiency.
- Cleat: SPD-SL compatible (cannot be used for SPD)
- Recommended Use- Road
- Gender- Men
- StifFness Index- 6
- Sole Material- Nylon
- Upper Construction- Synthetic PU Leather
- Closure System- Dial
- Cleat Attachment- 3 Hole
- Fit- Wide
- Weight- Approx 243g (size 42)
- Return Policy
This Product is eligeble for 30-days Easy Return. T&C Applied
Do check our detailed Return Policy for more information.