Smanie GP Saddle (Black)
Estimated Shipping Widget will be displayed here! (with custom color)
Designed to be light, efficient, and fade from your mind while riding. The GP uses a classic race-inspired design with contoured wings that sweep away from the leg for complete freedom of movement.
The GP has Eco+Light padding for both comfort and support and just the right width nose to allow you to move up during those tough climbs. Specs like these make the GP Series saddles the clear choice for race day, designed to help you achieve even your loftiest of goals and push your inner limits beyond what you thought possible. This saddle is used by the Polygon UR team for as a race day DH saddle, HrinkowUCI Continental road team as their go-to saddle and Red Kite Fund, World Cup CX athlete, Jennifer Malik as her primary Cyclocross saddle.
- Keep it flat Flat saddles have been a mainstay in the pelotons for ages and the GP fits the mold. It is a pure race saddle and is flat from nose to tail to give you the ability to move around effortlessly while still putting down the power.
- Leather is better Leather is better. And synthetic leather that performs as well as real leather, but without the extreme environmental impact is EVEN BETTER. It is at Smanie’s core to always be pushing the limits as to what we can do to make our saddles more environmentally friendly. Our seamless microfiber cover will have you swear you are riding a leather cover, giving you the best of both worlds.
- Anatomically designed channel An ever so slight channel, in the perennial region, provides just enough relief during those all-out efforts, yet doesn’t diminish the flat design of the saddle.
- Just the right length Fight the fad! The trend in the industry is short saddles, however, that eliminates multiple riding positions. You wouldn’t bring flat bars to a road race, just like you wouldn’t want to eliminate the ability to move forwards and backward on the saddle depending on the riding situation.
- A shell that is soft, but not too soft Getting the shell of the saddle just right is crucial; a shell that flexes too much will cause your saddle to wear out prematurely or break, too-stiff, and it will be a very rough ride and cause undesirable pressure issues in some positions. The GP shell is light enough for a World Tour road race, yet strong enough to win the World Cup DH overall title.
- Recomended Use- All Types
- Gender- Unisex
- Saddle Upper Material- Eco+Light and Synthetic Material
- Rail Material- Carbon
- Length- 276mm