Specialized Allez Sport (Gloss Arctic Blue/Tarmac Black)
🚚 Delivery Estimated between 12 December and 17 December.
The Allez series redefines what it means to be ""entry level."" Focusing on weight, refinement, and reliability like nothing else in its class, the Allez is the first to make these technologies accessible to everyone. Whether you're just getting into road cycling, commuting, or looking for a new bike, the Allez is just as performance-packed as it is versatile. For the build, this Allez features crisp and reliable Shimano Sora shifting, durable Axis Sport alloy wheels, our new super-comfy Body Geometry Bridge saddle, and well-protected RoadSport tires.
- With a redesigned E5 Alloy frame, the Allez features a class-leading weight. Aggressively thin-walled, yet tough, tubes have been implemented to save weight and this results in over a 450g (1-pound) reduction in the frame and fork alone when compared to some models of yesteryear.
- Entry-level road bikes often feature either alloy or cheap carbon fiber forks that greatly detract from the overall ride quality. But with a full FACT carbon fiber fork, the Allez is better handling, smoother riding, and lower in weight—floating over rough chip-seal and carving through corners like a slalom skier.
- For the geometry, we developed the Allez by utilizing our vast Retül fit database. This meant creating a geometry that's sure to cover a broad range of positions, while still providing the performance-minded handling you'd expect from your first bike.
- This Allez also features integrated rack and fender mounts, allowing you to get weight of your backpack off you and onto a lightweight rack. This not only makes for a good road bike, but it also enables you to transform it into a fast commuter.
- Intended Use- Endurance
- Wheel Size- 700c
- Braking System- Rim Brake
- Frame Material- Aluminium
- Fork Material- Carbon
- Frame- Specialized E5 Premium Aluminum, fully manipulated tubing w/ SmoothWelds, 1-1/8"- 1-3/8" tapered head tube, internal cable routing, threaded BB, 130mm spacing
- Fork- Specialized FACT carbon, 1-1/8" to 1-3/8" taper, fender eyelets
- Bottom Bracket- Praxis 68mm BSA
- Chain- KMC X9, 9-speed w/ Missing Link™
- Crank- Praxis Alba
- Shift Levers- Shimano Sora, 9-speed
- Cassette- SunRace, 9-speed, 11-32t
- Front Derailleur- Shimano Sora, clamp-on
- Rear Derailleur- Shimano Sora, 9-speed
- Grips/Bartape- Specialized S-Wrap
- Handlebar- Specialized Shallow Drop, 6061, 70x125mm, 31.8mm clamp
- Stem- Specialized, 3D-forged alloy, 4-bolt, 7-degree rise
- Saddle- Body Geometry Bridge Saddle, steel rails
- Seatpost- Alloy, 2-bolt Clamp, 12mm offset, 27.2mm, anti-corrosion hardware
- Front Brake- Axis 1.0 caliper
- Rear Brake- Axis 1.0 caliper
- Front Wheel- Axis Sport
- Rear Wheel- Axis Sport
- Tire- RoadSport, 700x26mm
Too high price
Thanks for your opinion on this Kishor. Not an apple-to-apple comparison.
In the cycling world, looking at the groupset is pretty much one of the least reliable way to compare price points and ride quality.