Inspired by the legendary European sport of randonneuring, the new Audax shoe has been developed specifically for long rides spent chasing far horizons. Featuring proven Body Geometry fit with a spacious toe box, BoaÎÂ closure, and a FACT carbon outsole, the Audax combines comfort, adjustability and connection in a carefully crafted and timeless shoe. Be audacious and go bigŠ—”ride Audax.
- Body Geometry sole and footbed are ergonomically designed and scientifically tested to boost power, increase efficiency, and reduce chance of injury by optimizing hip, knee, and foot alignment.
- FACT PowerlineŠÜ¢ carbon/composite sole for light, stiff power transfer: Stiffness Index 10.0.
- Overstrap with BoaÎÂ S2-Snap dial for easy adjustment, backed by the BoaÎÂ Lifetime Guarantee.
- Supple Micromatrix synthetic leather with laser perforated venting and reflective elements for visibility.
- Classic low profile heel reduces Achilles pressure for comfortable ankle motion.
- Replaceable heel tread.
- Three-bolt cleat pattern fits all major road pedals.
- Standard Fit last for support and all-day comfort.
- Widths available.
- Approximate weight: 265g (1/2 pair, size 42)
We accept sizing related exchanges on this product.
Please make sure you initiate the exchange within 7 days from the date of delivery.
Exchanges are also eligible in the following scenarios
- Item was delivered in a physically damaged condition
- An incorrect item has been delivered
- Item has manufacturing defects
Returns and Exchange are not applicable for colour & incorrect purchases. Please note that we allow an exchange only once.
Products shipped would be as per the color described in the product title on the product page. Images on product pages can sometimes be misleading and are meant to be indicative in nature.
Make sure you read our Detailed Returns Policy.