Specialized Audax Shoes (White)
Regular price Rs. 15,900 Sale priceRs. 13,515 Save 15%
Inspired by the legendary European sport of randonneuring, the new Audax shoe has been developed specifically for long rides spent chasing far horizons. Featuring proven Body Geometry fit with a spacious toe box, BoaÎÂ closure, and a FACT carbon outsole, the Audax combines comfort, adjustability and connection in a carefully crafted and timeless shoe. Be audacious and go bigŠ—”ride Audax.
- Body Geometry sole and footbed are ergonomically designed and scientifically tested to boost power, increase efficiency, and reduce chance of injury by optimizing hip, knee, and foot alignment.
- FACT PowerlineŠÜ¢ carbon/composite sole for light, stiff power transfer: Stiffness Index 10.0.
- Overstrap with BoaÎÂ S2-Snap dial for easy adjustment, backed by the BoaÎÂ Lifetime Guarantee.
- Supple Micromatrix synthetic leather with laser perforated venting and reflective elements for visibility.
- Classic low profile heel reduces Achilles pressure for comfortable ankle motion.
- Replaceable heel tread.
- Three-bolt cleat pattern fits all major road pedals.
- Standard Fit last for support and all-day comfort.
- Widths available.
- Approximate weight: 265g (1/2 pair, size 42)
|Stiffness Index||10 out of 15|
|Sole Material||Carbon Composite|
|Closure System||Boa Dial/ Velcro|
|Weight (grams)||265 g|
|Upper Construction||Micromatrix synthetic leather|