Inspired by the legendary European sport of randonneuring, the new Audax shoe has been developed specifically for long rides spent chasing far horizons. Featuring proven Body Geometry fit with a spacious toe box, BoaÎÂ closure, and a FACT carbon outsole, the Audax combines comfort, adjustability and connection in a carefully crafted and timeless shoe. Be audacious and go bigŠ—”ride Audax.
- Body Geometry sole and footbed are ergonomically designed and scientifically tested to boost power, increase efficiency, and reduce chance of injury by optimizing hip, knee, and foot alignment.
- FACT PowerlineŠÜ¢ carbon/composite sole for light, stiff power transfer: Stiffness Index 10.0.
- Overstrap with BoaÎÂ S2-Snap dial for easy adjustment, backed by the BoaÎÂ Lifetime Guarantee.
- Supple Micromatrix synthetic leather with laser perforated venting and reflective elements for visibility.
- Classic low profile heel reduces Achilles pressure for comfortable ankle motion.
- Replaceable heel tread.
- Three-bolt cleat pattern fits all major road pedals.
- Standard Fit last for support and all-day comfort.
- Widths available.
- Approximate weight: 265g (1/2 pair, size 42)
||10 out of 15
||Boa Dial/ Velcro
||Micromatrix synthetic leather
Exchange are eligible only in the following scenarios.
- Exchange request to be initiated within 7days from the date of delivery.
- Item was delivered in a physically damaged condition.
- An incorrect item has been delivered to you.
- Delivered Item has manufacturing defects.
- This Product is eligible for Sizing related Exchange.
Note: We allow only one time sizing exchange for each order.