The Comp Road Shoes offer the security and adjustability of our high-end Boa® road shoes, plus they're paired with a nylon sole and Body Geometry technology to deliver best-in-class performance and value.
- Body Geometry sole construction and footbed: ergonomically designed and scientifically tested to boost power, increase efficiency, and reduce chance of injury by optimizing hip, knee, and foot alignment.
- Injection-molded nylon composite sole is engineered to be moderately stiff yet light: Stiffness Index 6.0.
- Lightweight Boa® S2-SV dial closure for on-the-fly micro-adjustment, backed by Boa's® Lifetime Guarantee.
- Synthetic upper with mesh venting for supple fit.
- Reflective heel elements for high visibility.
- Three-bolt cleat pattern fits all major road pedals.
- Widths available.
- Approximate weight: 270g (1/2 pair, size 42)
||6 out of 15
||Boa Dial/ Velcro
||Stiched Synthetic and meshed upper