Ideal for recreational riders, the Hardrock 26 wheelset is built tough to meet the rigors of mountain biking head-on. It features a durable, double-wall alloy rim construction that adds strength without stacking on the weight. And to ensure that you'll be able to stop once you get motoring, the wheels are both disc-compatible. High value just met high performance.
- Disc-compatible hubs can also be used with traditional rim brakes.
- Double-wall rims are strong and durable.
- Machined braking surface creates superior stopping power in any condition.
- Stainless spokes won't rust, easing long-term maintenance.
- 8/9-speed cassette rear hub provides plenty of gearing options for climbing and riding the flats.