The Power Expert saddle features a stiff, carbon-reinforced shell with durable titanium rails to keep the weight down. Its Body Geometry design, meanwhile, caters to both men and women and helps to deliver superior performance in all seating positions—especially aggressive ones. Proven through blood flow testing and pressure mapping, and featuring our medium-grade Level II PU padding, the extra wide and elongated Body Geometry channel and proper sit bone support provides all-day comfort.
- Patented Body Geometry design is lab tested for both men and women to assure blood flow to sensitive arteries.
- Stiff, carbon-reinforced shell for longevity and all-day riding efficiency.
- Lightweight and supportive PU padding for comfort and support on longer rides.
- Lightweight, durable, and hollow titanium rails.
- Tough, lightweight, and water-resistant cover.
- Level 2 padding: Medium density foam for bike feel with additional cushioning.
- SWAT™-compatible mounts moulded into the saddle base allow for sleek and integrated storage solutions.
- Size 143mm / Weight 233g
- Size 155mm / Weight 235g
- Size 168mm / Weight 238g
||Stiff, carbon-reinforced shell
||Medium-grade Level II PU padding
||Lightweight, durable, and hollow titanium rails
||Road Bike, Time Trial, Triathlon
||233 - 238 g