The idea of a perfect road is a myth, as there's always a chip, a crack, a rough patchâyou name it. But with our all-new Roubaix Elite, you'll be taming wild asphalt without any extra effort. This is how road bikes were always meant to be. The frame is the lightest that we've ever made, and it's been constructed from our FACT 10r carbon fibre. Its stiffness levels are also off the charts, and compared to the SL4 iteration of yesteryear, you'll experience a whole new, faster, and more efficient geometry. Through some engineering sorcery, however, we've managed to keep the same fit, feel, and position that we've all come to love from the SL4. Of course, you're probably thinking, "get on to the suspension thing up front." We call it Future Shock, and essentially, it's a piston in the head tube with 20mm of travel. We developed this technology in partnership with McLaren Applied Technologies, and the result of this are a host of drastic performance improvements, namely in the vertical compliance department. Without giving a physics lecture, we found that focusing on vertical compliance, instead of fork splay, meant that we could improve smoothness, speed, and comfort in one fell swoop. And of all the bikes that we've tested with our Rolling Efficiency Model, the new Roubaix outperforms anything on the market. Lastly, we spec'd it with awesome components, like Shimano 105 11-speed shifting, hydraulic disc brakes, and ultra-tough Axis Elite Disc wheels
- Featuring our Rider-First Engineered™ design that ensures every frame size has the same legendary responsiveness and smooth ride quality that you'd expect from a Roubaix. The FACT 10r frameset is exceptional in every way, offering the ideal blend of light overall weight and targeted stiffness. Meanwhile, the all-new Future Shock "suspension" system at the cockpit delivers a revolutionary degree of comfort and control.
- A Roubaix Disc fork is built from our top-end FACT 11r carbon fiber for supreme stiffness, strength, and reactivity, while a thru-axle design only stands to bolster all of the above.
- This Praxis Alba 2D crankset is perfect for tackling steep grades and rough roads, and it also features supreme ramping for precise shifts between rings
* Specifications are subject to change without notice
No matter you want to ride a ROAD MTB or Hybrid Bike but Choosing The Correct Frame size Bike is the most Important thing.
**Hence Please refer to the Size chart or Reach out to Us before making the Purchase.
Sizing tips: Measure your inseam. Find your height and inseam in our chart. If you are in between sizes, size down for a more comfortable ride.To find out the right frame size Bikes and other bike sizing information please CLICK HERE.
Size Chart as per Rider's Height:
NOTE: Cash on Delivery is not available on bicycles. Sorry!
- To know more about our bike shipping and setup options, click here
- To know more about our rider friendly warranty and returns policy, click here.
- For bike buying guides to help you choose better, click here.
- To find out the right frame size and other bike sizing information for you, click here.
- It typically takes 4 - 5 business days to dispatch a bike
- Post dispatch, most courier companies take 8-12 business days to deliver. We rely on third party transportation companies and do our best to ensure product reaches on time. Do bear with us if there are delay's.
Our HELP CENTER has a detailed list of commonly asked questions by our riders.
What is the estimated delivery time for this item?
Once an order has been placed, we aim to process and ship from our warehouses within 48 hours. An email with tracking details will be sent as soon as items have shipped.
Delivery timelines depend on
1. Product Availability
2. Location of Delivery
Broadly speaking, our logistics partners deliver within 1 to 14 business days depending on the location of delivery.
Remember, "Business Days" exclude public holidays and Sundays. Remote areas take additional time.
MORE About Shipping
Can I Return/Exchange an item?
You have 15 days to return an item from the date you received it.
Returns & Exchange are eligible only in the following scenarios:
1. Was delivered in a damaged condition
2. Missing parts or accessories
3. Incorrect item delivered
4. Has manufacturing defects
Returns & Exchange are NOT applicable for Colour, Sizing issues or incorrect purchases.
Kindly Refer to the Sizing Chart or reach out to us for assistance.
MORE About Returns/Exchanges