Specialized Torch 2.0 Road Cycling Shoes (Black)
🚚 Delivery Estimated between 27 February and 03 March.
The Torch 2.0 Road shoes are all about comfort and performance that is. Due to the materials road shoes often feel stiff and uncomfortable. We decided to address this annoyance head by implementing a 100% mesh and TPU construction on the Torch 2.0 that allows for more wiggle room in the toe box and a less constrictive sock-like feel. The upper is paired with our medium-stiffness FACT carbon sole and a rubber heel and toe that provide the perfect degree of off-the-bike traction. For the closure we added a single lightweight Boa® IP1 dial that features tool-free snap replacement capability while also providing simple on-the-fly micro-adjustments.
- Body Geometry sole construction and footbeds are ergonomically designed and scientifically tested to boost power, increase efficiency, and reduce chance of injury by optimizing hip, knee, and foot alignment.
- Carbon sole with a 7.0 Stiffness Index is engineered to be moderately stiff, yet light with a rubber heel and toe for off-the-bike traction.
- Mesh and TPU upper for a supple fit.
- Recommended Use- Road
- Gender- Men
- Stiffness Index- 7
- Sole Material- Carbon
- Upper Construction- Mesh and TPU
- Closure System- Dial
- Cleat Attachment- 3 Hole
- Fit- Regular
- Weight- Approx 470 gms for size Euro 42