SRAM RED FC-RED-D1 Dub Crankset (Black)
🚚 Delivery Estimated between 27 February and 03 March.
The SRAM RED® carbon crankset leverages a pivotal design innovation: smaller chainrings and a wider cassette range.
This leads to smoother and faster shifting up front and more useful gearing for today’s riders. This configurations improve cadence and efficiency while also delivering shifts that are crisp, clean and quick—every time.
The SRAM RED carbon crankset features a completely hollow crankarm construction called Exogram. As always for seamless, flawless performance and Yaw compatibility, pair this crank with X-Range direct mount chainrings. Like the current SRAM MTB cranks, the SRAM RED crank is also equipped with the universal DUB (Durable Unified Bottom Bracket) crank spindle which can be universally used in all common bottom bracket shells, also increases rigidity. The bearing play will be fine tuned with an adjuster ring.
- X-Range™ gearing technology gives you more range and a smoother gear progression (in combination with the RED 12-speed cassette), so you are always in the right gear
- DUB™ bottom bracket adds durability, simplicity and broad compatibility
- Improved front shifting performance for crisp and accurate front shifts
- Recommended (Usage)- Road
- Material- Carbon
- Shifting System- 12-speed
- Chain Line- 45mm