Sram Froce Yaw Braze-on Front Derailleur
Estimated Shipping Widget will be displayed here! (with custom color)
The SRAM Force 22 front derailleur gives riders the freedom to shift quickly with no trim and no chain rasp. The Yaw™ rotating front derailleur cage is an elegant solution to a problem that plagued drivetrains for decades. Instead of multiple shifts using trim, with confusing micro-adjustments, the SRAM Force 22 front derailleur actually rotates to maintain a consistent angular relationship with the chain. As a result, shifts feel more direct and precise.
- SRAM Road 11-speed compatible
- Yaw™ cage rotates in line with chain, improving the shifting speed and precision while eliminating the need for shifter trim.
- Twenty-two usable gears in all gear combinations with no rasp or rub.
- Slim spring design eliminates frame interference.
- Durable, light, fast, precise, and optimized to work with X-GlideR™ chainrings.
- Precision alignment markings.
- Integrated chain spotter protects your frame and installs and adjusts independently of the derailleur itself.
|Clamp size||31.8mm, 34.9mm, n/a|